This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Ka-Chow! Road to the Races is rolling into Los Angeles from June 14-18! This nationwide tour invites fans of #95 to gear up for the upcoming big-screen release of Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3.”, The roster of cities has already included Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Denver.. Fans who come out for the free, fun event will get to see life-size, character look-alikes of five-time Piston-Cup champion Lightning McQueen and tech-savvy Cruz Ramirez, and take part in a host of activities. They’ll also get a sneak peek of the “Cars 3” movie which hits theaters June 16. The Los Angeles stop on the tour will be hosted at Autry Museum of the American West, (located at 4700 Western Heritage Way, Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA 90027)
The event schedule for Los Angeles is as follows:
- Wednesday, June 14th- 2pm-5pm
- Thursday, June 15th- 11:30am-5pm
- Friday, June 16th- 11:30am-5pm
- Saturday, June 17th- 10am-4pm
- Sunday, June 18th- 12pm-4pm
Some of the fun activities fans will be able to experience at the event include:
- Alamo Rent A CarSM is hosting a street art booth and will bring “Cars 3” to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir. Owned and operated by Enterprise Holdings, Alamo Rent A Car offers low rental rates and a hassle-free customer experience at the most popular travel destinations around the world.
- Coppertone® is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity. A leader in the sun care industry, Coppertone is made by Bayer HealthCare, LLC.
- Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get “Cars”-themed oral care products. Crest and Oral-B are the first step to enjoying a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- Dole®, the leader in fresh, quality produce, invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect “Cars 3”-inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families. To see more of Dole’s exciting promotions around summer family fun, visit http://www.dole.com/Cars3.
- Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie. Also on display will be a collection of die cast racers from past and present. Mattel is the leading global childhood development and play company.
- Fans will also be able to catch a sneak peek of the movie in the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater.
- Visitors will also be able to take photos with the life-size character cars.
In addition, the sports national youth program NASCAR Acceleration Nation will display the science behind NASCAR racing, and elements from the NASCAR Hall of Fame will allow attendees to get up close and personal with the history of NASCAR.The life-size character cars also roll onto the red carpet for the “Cars 3” world premiere on Saturday, June 10, 2017. The “Road to the Races” nationwide tour wraps up in California with a visit to NASCAR at the Sonoma Raceway June 24-25, 2017. For information, visit CARS3tour.com.
Images are property of Disney-Pixar.