I was invited as a guest of Yogurtland to try their newest flavors, in order to write this post All opinions are 100% my own.
Yogurtland has introducing five new scratch-made flavors that will have fans loving each spoonful more than the last. The newest hand-crafted flavors were inspired by the family recipes everyone knows and loves and are made at Yogurtland’s very own dairy, filling each step of the tasty frozen yogurt creation process with love and quality.These new promotional flavors, available from April 3 to June 4, explore the tastes of delicious home-made favorites. These new flavors join more than 200 other hand crafted, gourmet flavors that are created with mastery and care, and with one thing in mind – delighting guests.As a tribute to all the things Yogurtland guests love,Yogurtland begins the yogurt journey with their new love-inspired cup. Adorned with a heart filled with all things symbolizing Yogurtland, the new cups reflect Yogurtland’s dedication and love for scratch-made yogurt and delicious flavor while customers experience love from the beginning of their visit through their very last bite. With these family recipe inspired flavors, fans can connect with yogurt flavors beyond taste, it will be reminiscent of past memories and cherished experiences with friends and family. These 5 mouth-watering flavors give fans another reason to love coming to Yogurtland:
- Grandma’s Famous Marionberry Pie– This scrumptious dessert will win the hearts of Yogurtland lovers by combining real Marion blackberry with sweet shortbread cookie. Notes of buttery, golden piecrust for a complete dessert sensation follow the delicious fruity taste of marionberry.
- Momma’s Secret Recipe Almond Fudge Gelato- Go nutty for this perfect combination of chocolate and almond. This flavor pairs rich fudge notes and almond tastes to create a creamy and sophisticated gelato.
- Blue Ribbon Pineapple Upside Down Cake– Flavor-packed with delectable caramelized pineapple flavors followed by buttery, dense cake notes combines to adapt the many layers of the traditional pineapple upside down cake into yogurt form
- Spring’s Simply Sweet Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares– Enjoy a taste of grandma’s kitchen without the guilt. This no sugar added flavor combines real peanut butter with yummy marshmallow flavor to create the true marshmallow square taste.
- Pairings and Sharings Strawberry Basil Lemonade Sorbet– This drink-inspired sorbet will be the perfect thirst quencher on a hot day. The subtle balance between sweet and tart, this flavor combines two varieties of sweet strawberries and tangy lemon. Real basil and hints of mint add a cooling freshness to finish this flavor taste.
Yogurtland’s “flavorologists” are continually seeking craveable flavors that keep fans loving their experience. Yogurtland owns its own dairy and by controlling the frozen yogurt making process, the company can deliver the highest quality flavors, setting new standards for millions of fans. Have you visited Yogurtland lately? You’ll want to get there before these delicious flavors go away on June 4th!
Some product images are property of Yogurtland.