It’s the time all of Orange County has been waiting for! The 2015 OC Fair has returned to the Costa Mesa Fairgrounds and it’s going to be”One Big Party”!
Our family can’t get enough of the OC Fair! We love the food, the rides, the animals, all of the entertainment, and and so much more!
This summer the fair will be open from July 17 through August 16! (Wednesdays through Sundays).
Fair hours are as follows:
- Wednesday-Friday Noon-Midnight
- Saturday-Sunday 10 am-Midnight
- Monday-Tuesday Closed
You have 2 options for fair admission. You can purchase either a single day admission or an even better value would be to purchase a Super Pass.
Single-Day Admission prices are as follows:
- General (13-59) $12
- Senior (60+) $7
- Youth (6-12) $7
- Children 5 and younger are free
Single day admission to the Fair can be purchased either online here when you print at home or at the OC Fair Box Office at the Pacific Amphitheatre. To check Box Office Hours click here.
The Super Pass is an option that gives you access to the fair for all 23 days. It also includes Express entry at all public gates during Fair hours, as well as 2-for-1 discount for tickets to select Pacific Amphitheatre, The Hangar and Action Sports Arena Concerts and events.
The Super Pass also includes:
- 20% off Fair apparel
- 2015 OC Fair souvenir pin
- Free Admission to the Orange County Market Place (valid through December 27, 2015)
- A Carnival value book (2-for-1 ride on La Grande Wheel, 2-for-1 carnival games, Free water bottle with a $10 purchase of treats from carnival food vendor, Free refill with a souvenir cup purchase in the carnival)
The Super Pass can be purchased at The OC Fair Event Center Box Office, The Hangar Box Office or any OC Fair admission gate through Friday, August 14, 2015.
Fees for parking at the OC Fair:
- General Passenger Car $10
- General Buses & Limos $20
- Pacific Amphitheatre VIP $30
Important: Parking is cash only. There are no in-and-out parking privileges. General parking is not available for advance purchase and can only be purchased when you arrive at the Fair.
Free Off-Site Parking is also available on Saturday & Sunday Only
Free parking and shuttle service is available on Saturdays and Sundays from the Experian parking structure located off the Bristol Street exit of the 405 Freeway. Follow the signs to “Experian.” The shuttle operates from 10 am-1 am weekends only.
The OC Fair offers a TON of different discounts to fair-goers. Here are just a few, but click here to find ALL of them!
Bookworms ages 5-11 can read 2 books to earn 3 free carnival rides. To download the book report form, click here.
Completed book report forms can be redeemed for ride tickets at the Centennial Farm Information Booth during Fair hours. Tickets are valid July 17-August 16, 2015 only. Note: Official OC Fair Read & Ride Form must be used in order to participate in program.
FREE admission and one (1) free carnival ride per person each Wednesday with appropriate donation (donation changes weekly.) Acceptance of donated items is at the discretion of the OC Fair. Promotion is limited to one free admission and one free carnival ride per person. Guest must be present with donation to receive free ticket.
- July 22, Noon-3 pm Food Drive: Free admission with donations of 5 cans of food.
- July 29, Noon-3 pm Children’s Book Drive: Free admission with donation of 3 new or gently used children’s books.
- August 5, Noon-3 pm Clothing Drive: Free admission with donation of 5 new or gently used clothing items
- August 12, Noon-3 pm School Supply Drive: Free admission with donation of NEW school supplies valued at $5 or more. Accepted items: pens, pencils, crayons, notebooks, notebook paper and school backpacks. Receipt Required.
$30 Unlimited Carnival Ride Wristband (on Wednesdays and Thursdays only)
Enjoy all the rides you can handle for one price plus 2 free games. (Sold until 5 pm. Valid until 8 pm. Required Fair admission sold separately.)
Kids Day is every Thursday!
So tell me, what’s YOUR favorite thing about the OC Fair? Mine are the piglets!