This May, the creativity of the LEGO® building system meets the thrilling adventures and beloved characters from “a galaxy far, far away” when LEGO® Star Wars™ Days returns to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
Authorized by Lucasfilm, this year’s event will double the fun on two weekends –from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 6 Sunday, May 7, and from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14. In MINILAND USA, kids can explore some of the most famous scenes from the Star Wars™ saga made out of 1.5 million LEGO bricks, including detailed displays inspired by “Star Wars – Episode IV: A New Hope,” “Star Wars – Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back” and “Star Wars – Episode VI: Return of the Jedi,” plus giant LEGO models of Darth Vader, Darth Maul and R2-D2.
Kids can also:
- Create a giant LEGO® Star Wars™ mural, brick by brick
- Build their own LEGO® Star Wars™ model
- Search for LEGO droids throughout MINILAND USA to unscramble a secret message
- Learn tips and tricks from our LEGO Master Model Builders
- Build the world’s largest LEGO Yoda model
- Meet LEGO Darth Vader
- Dress up as their favorite LEGO® Star Wars™ character and participate in our intergalactic costume parade (ages 12 and under)
…and much, much more, including giveaways, fun photo ops, opportunities to win LEGO® Star Wars™ prizes and exclusive retail offers.New this year: Are you more rookie or Wookiee? Test your family’s Star Wars™ knowledge and LEGO building skills against other families during a just-for-fun competition!All activities will take place both weekends and are included with all forms of park admission. No extra ticket or Jedi mind tricks required! It’s the only LEGO® Star Wars™ theme park event in Central Florida. Hope you can join in on the fun. It is your destiny!
For more information visit http://www.LEGOLAND.com/florida, or call (877) 350-5346.
This is not a sponsored post. Photos and logo are property of LEGOLAND. All opinions are 100% my own.